S_Emblem and how we handle emblems
This is messy as hell and needs a rewrite. It won't be difficult.
- It tries to send a packet for every clanid in game without checking if they even have an emblem.
- I'm not sure if empty/dead/royal-less clans go away or if those are attempted too?
- File I/O is slow and shouldn't take place in a client packet consumer thread
- The current "caching" that is done will leave clients ignorant to updated emblems until the next server reboot
- It doesn't check if the player even has permission to change the emblem
Rather than spamming a client on login with all emblems in game I think this should be redone to send emblem updates (as needed) as a player with an unknown emblem enters your screen. That can be cached to save updates too.